This website is developed by Atrasorb Indústria de Produtos Hospitalares Ltda, a legal entity governed by private law, registered with the CNPJ under number 05.691.570.0001-99 (also here called “Atrasorb” or “we”), in order to provide you with information and communication.
We respect and value the integrity of your online privacy and look for the best way to satisfy the needs of our customers and users (“You”), so we continue to the detriment of the applicable Brazilian legislation, especially in terms of data protection.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
If you are a visitor to our page and / or interacted with our website, your Data will be used in the ways presented in the table below, with their respective legal bases:
|PURPOSE||PERSONAL DATA||LEGAL BASIS|
|Access to the IP site||Date and time of access and cookies||Legal and Legitimate Interest|
|Contact by form provided by the website||Name, e-mail, telephone, reason for contact and all information that You voluntarily provide to us through the field “your message”||Consent|
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other site.
Marketing and sending communications: Atrasorb may use your data to send communications and marketing, aiming to target content and advertisements according to your interests. You can always oppose this advertising by contacting us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To safeguard and protect Atrasorb’s rights: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose data that we believe is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order; meeting regulatory demands with Anvisa or other entities; protect the rights, property or safety of Atrasorb, our employees and customers.
We will make your personal information available without notice only in the event of: (a) applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) carry out an investigation of possible violations; (c) fraud or security; or (d) protect against damage to the rights, property or safety of Atrasorb, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We can handle additional data in specific situations, but always with a valid, legitimate and adequate legal basis for the purpose of processing. In addition, it is important to mention that we constantly evaluate the real need for the use of the Personal Data processed and, when excessive, we commit to eliminate them immediately.
SECURITY, DATA RETENTION, YOUR RIGHTS
We take technical, administrative and organizational steps to protect your Personal Data from loss, unauthorized use or other abuse. Data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public.
Atrasorb strives to protect the privacy of your Personal Data kept in our records, however, we cannot guarantee total security, in view of possible hardware or software failures and other factors that could compromise the security of your Personal Data at any time. So help us to maintain a safe environment for everyone. In addition to adopting good security practices in relation to your data, we request that you contact us if you identify or become aware of anything that compromises the security of your data.
We will keep your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, including for the purpose of complying with any legal, contractual, accountability or request from competent authorities.
Atrasorb is committed to complying with Brazilian legal requirements and, with this, we indicate the following users’ rights:
- Requesting information about what data we have collected about you: as a security measure, we may request other information to verify your identity and prevent fraud.
- Correction of data: if you identify any outdated or inaccurate.
- Total or partial deletion of data: we may eventually carry out checks to verify your real identity, in order to ensure that there are no frauds. We also emphasize that some Personal Data cannot be deleted due to legal obligations, contractual executions or other reasons, but in these cases we will maintain our commitment to secrecy and protection of that data.
All requests mentioned above can be made by email email@example.com.
You may restrict the treatment of your Personal Data in the following ways:
- On any website, via browser: If you are using a browser (for example, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Firefox), these programs have tools to refuse and disable the collection of some browsing data, including the ability for you to browse anonymous. We will always respect your right. Important: In doing so, some areas of the site may not function properly.
- On our Site: In addition to browser options, we also offer preference settings to manage how we can collect your browsing data. You can do this directly in our Cookie Notice. (https://atrasorb.com.br/privacy-policy/)
- By e-mail: You can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and make your request for treatment restriction. We will evaluate your requests and, if legitimate, we will proceed with the assistance.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your browser or device. Cookies allow us to recognize your preferences in order, for example, to adapt the website and navigation to your specific needs. That is, some of your information is saved in this text file and, when you visit the site again, the site recognizes your browser and can, for example, keep your account logged in.
Cookies also generally have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (so-called session cookies), while others can be stored on your computer for a longer time until they are manually deleted (so-called persistent cookies).
- strictly necessary cookies, for our website to function properly, authenticating logins, for example. Therefore, it is not possible to refuse these cookies if you want to visit our sites;
- analysis cookies, to improve the content of our sites, providing information about how the sites are being used, to improve your experience as a user. These cookies automatically collect certain Personal Data to identify, for example, how many times a page has been visited; and
- marketing cookies, so that we can provide the best offers of Products and Services to the user, according to their interests.
The use of analytical and marketing cookies is subject to your prior consent through our Cookie Notices. Therefore, if you wish to refuse the installation of these cookies on your device and / or choose to remove cookies that you have previously given consent to, access our Cookie Notice at any time and change your consent.